PLM ALL ACCESS PASS TRAINING BUNDLE
$199 / month
- Online Business Fundamentals Course
- Kindle Publishing Fundamentals Course
- Kindle Publishing Advanced Course
- Access to Kindle Niche Hunter Tool
- Niche Hunter Access (Power User Boolean Search)
- Tracking for up to 50 eBooks or Books (Print Edition) at a time (tracking days are unlimited)
- Monthly Live Group Coaching
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
We're 100% committed to your success.
World-Class Online Business Education
Learn from experts who have been there and done that.
Comprehensive and Standardized Course Material
Videos, PDF handouts, and Tools.
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
- Reviews (0)
Online Business Fundamentals Course Outline
- What are the top reasons I should pursue an online business?
- What is a niche market and how is related to online business?
- What are online business frontend and backend and why are they so crucial?
- What are the examples of successful online businesses?
- What are the key differences between a small business and a startup?
- In 2018, what are the main online business models and offers that out there that I can try?
- How do I choose an online business model that’s a fit for me?
- What is the lifecycle of building an online business?
- What are the most fundamental economics principles that apply to an online business?
- What are the income and sales tax implications for an online business such as Amazon Kindle and FBA?
- What are the suitable corporate structure (C-corp, S-corp, LLC, Sole-proprietership, partnerships etc.) for an online business?
- What are the key steps involved in building an online business?
- What is a niche market and how do I find one for me?
- What is a business model and how do I identify one for me?
- How can I build competitive advantage in a crowded Online Business world? Can you give some examples?
- How do I launch my online business?
- How crucial is building traffic and what are the practical ways to ensure long-term success in that area?
- What traffic conversion is such a big deal? How do I ensure higher conversion rate?
- What role traffic and conversion optimization play in an online business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running a self-publishing Amazon Kindle business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running a physical product Amazon FBA business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running my brand using my own website?
- How do I automate, outsource and use my own time effectively?
- How do build support systems that help bring set-and-forget operations for my online businesses?
- How do I effectively use my team?
- How do I use and leverage various online platforms to scale my online business?
- How do I use and leverage various online tools to scale my online business?
- What is my role in running my own online business?
Kindle Publishing Fundamentals Course Outline
- How do set up author, payment and tax information on Amazon KDP?
- How do I set up payment and banking information on Amazon KDP?
- I am located in the US. How do I set up tax information on Amazon KDP?
- I am located outside the US. How do I set up tax information on Amazon KDP?
- How does Amazon KDP Bookshelf look like? How can I create my first title?
- How can I get reports on all of the Kindle books that I have sold to date?
- I have heard a lot of KDP Select, what are my options?
- What do I need to do before I can upload my first KDP title?
- How do I pick and set up my first title within Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- Can you share with me some examples of time-tested and battle-hardened book titles?
- How do I set up book author and contributors into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I set up book description into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- What are the best practices for setting up publishing rights into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I set up my keywords for my book?
- What are the available categories within Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I create and upload my final manuscript into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- What are the best practices regarding picking a cover page?
- Do I need an ISBN to publish a Kindle/eBook? How about Paperback?
- How about the additional paperback related settings, like cover finish, bleed, trim size etc.?
- What are your recommendations on using KDP Select?
- How does the royalties and book pricing related? How do they work?
- How do the Kindle Lending Library and MatchBook program work?
- Should I consider publishing on CreateSpace or just use integrated paperback publishing option within the Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- Who reads eBooks in this day and age? Can you share with me some details on demographics?
- What are the Amazon publishing categories? How are they different across Kindle and Paperback formats?
- What are the most profitable categories for self-publishers on Amazon?
- What is Best Seller Rank (or BSR), how does it work and why does it matter?
- Given selecting a niche is crucial, what are the common traits of a profitable niche?
- What is the sweet spot for publishing your book on Amazon?
- How do I systematically explore profitable niches on Amazon.com?
- How do I uncover profitable niches without using any tool?
- Can you give me a quick overview of how does the PLM Kindle Niche Tool work?
Kindle Publishing Advanced Course Outline
- What are some key rules that I should abide by before I even start writing?
- What are some key steps or phases to a good writing process?
- How do I ensure that I always get started and don’t get trapped into perfection?
- How do I keep it going once I have started writing a manuscript?
- How do I ensure that I am able to review my manuscript right after I finish?
- Can you share with me some time-tested tips regarding writing process?
- What are some top things to keep in mind before starting the manuscript Editing process?
- What are some of the top tips regarding editing phase?
- What are the key phases to editing?
- What would you consider a pre-launch checklist?
- What are some of the tips to launching your book using my blog?
- How do I build landing pages for launch purposes?
- How can I use social ads for launching my book?
- How do I use social media to connect with my readers?
- How about email campaigns? Are those helpful in a book launch?
- Can you share with me some free sites that I can submit my upcoming book to?
- How about some twitter hashtags that I can use to launch my book to?
- Are there any other launch tips that you can share with me?
- What is the role of Amazon Affiliate as far as launching my own book is concerned?
- Can you share with me some tips as to financial management for authors?
- What are the some of the key goals of book promotion?
- What are the key things to do even before starting promotion?
- How do I set up my Kindle author profile and review page?
- Are there some sites dedicated to book reviews?
- How about virtual book tour?
- How about First Chapter Freebie tactic?
- How about using udemy and coursera for promoting my book?
- I heard about bonus offers, does it still work for book promotion?
- How about good old press releases?
- Does article marketing work and something that I can use as a one-person shop?
- How about giveaways, do they work?
- Can you summarize Amazon review and rating system for me?
- What are the possible legit and reliable reviews sources for Amazon kindle books?
- How does Amazon Sales Ranking work? how does BSR value correlate to ranking?
- How about negative reviews? I have some and want advice on how to deal with them?
- How do I track my review requests during launch and promotion?
- Who is a ghostwriter? Is that same as co-author?
- Why would anyone use ghostwriters?
- What are some of the key things to keep in mind when hiring a ghostwriter?
Kindle Niche Hunter Tool ACCESS PASS:
Kindle Niche Hunter is a Chrome browser extension, that you can install from WebStore. It is supported on both windows and macOS platforms. It supports the following salient features:
- Amazon Best Seller Pages Real-Time Browsing Support for both Kindle/eBooks as well as Books (Print Edition) with Industry-leading Sales Accuracy
- Complete Meta-Data Analytics (Instant and Average Values)
- Full Meta-Data Analytics Support (BSR, Pages, Reviews, Price, Revenue, Units Sold etc.)
- Instant Switching between Monthly and Daily Revenue Estimates (Individual and Averages)
- eBook/Book Meta-Data Tracking over Unlimited Time Period
- One-Click Meta-Data Export (in CSV format), for further slicing and dicing using Excel
- Support for US, UK, Canada, Japan, Australia, India, France, Spain and Germany marketplaces