PLM ALL ACCESS PASS TRAINING BUNDLE
$199 / month
- Online Business Fundamentals Course
- Kindle Publishing Fundamentals Course
- Kindle Publishing Advanced Course
- Access to Kindle Niche Hunter Tool
- Niche Hunter Access (Power User Boolean Search)
- Tracking for up to 50 eBooks or Books (Print Edition) at a time (tracking days are unlimited)
- Monthly Live Group Coaching
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
We're 100% committed to your success.
World-Class Online Business Education
Learn from experts who have been there and done that.
Comprehensive and Standardized Course Material
Videos, PDF handouts, and Tools.
- Reviews (0)
Online Business Fundamentals Course Outline
- What are the top reasons I should pursue an online business?
- What is a niche market and how is related to online business?
- What are online business frontend and backend and why are they so crucial?
- What are the examples of successful online businesses?
- What are the key differences between a small business and a startup?
- In 2018, what are the main online business models and offers that out there that I can try?
- How do I choose an online business model that’s a fit for me?
- What is the lifecycle of building an online business?
- What are the most fundamental economics principles that apply to an online business?
- What are the income and sales tax implications for an online business such as Amazon Kindle and FBA?
- What are the suitable corporate structure (C-corp, S-corp, LLC, Sole-proprietership, partnerships etc.) for an online business?
- What are the key steps involved in building an online business?
- What is a niche market and how do I find one for me?
- What is a business model and how do I identify one for me?
- How can I build competitive advantage in a crowded Online Business world? Can you give some examples?
- How do I launch my online business?
- How crucial is building traffic and what are the practical ways to ensure long-term success in that area?
- What traffic conversion is such a big deal? How do I ensure higher conversion rate?
- What role traffic and conversion optimization play in an online business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running a self-publishing Amazon Kindle business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running a physical product Amazon FBA business?
- What are the critical factors and blind spots involved in starting and running my brand using my own website?
- How do I automate, outsource and use my own time effectively?
- How do build support systems that help bring set-and-forget operations for my online businesses?
- How do I effectively use my team?
- How do I use and leverage various online platforms to scale my online business?
- How do I use and leverage various online tools to scale my online business?
- What is my role in running my own online business?
Kindle Publishing Fundamentals Course Outline
- How do set up author, payment and tax information on Amazon KDP?
- How do I set up payment and banking information on Amazon KDP?
- I am located in the US. How do I set up tax information on Amazon KDP?
- I am located outside the US. How do I set up tax information on Amazon KDP?
- How does Amazon KDP Bookshelf look like? How can I create my first title?
- How can I get reports on all of the Kindle books that I have sold to date?
- I have heard a lot of KDP Select, what are my options?
- What do I need to do before I can upload my first KDP title?
- How do I pick and set up my first title within Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- Can you share with me some examples of time-tested and battle-hardened book titles?
- How do I set up book author and contributors into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I set up book description into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- What are the best practices for setting up publishing rights into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I set up my keywords for my book?
- What are the available categories within Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- How do I create and upload my final manuscript into Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- What are the best practices regarding picking a cover page?
- Do I need an ISBN to publish a Kindle/eBook? How about Paperback?
- How about the additional paperback related settings, like cover finish, bleed, trim size etc.?
- What are your recommendations on using KDP Select?
- How does the royalties and book pricing related? How do they work?
- How do the Kindle Lending Library and MatchBook program work?
- Should I consider publishing on CreateSpace or just use integrated paperback publishing option within the Amazon KDP bookshelf?
- Who reads eBooks in this day and age? Can you share with me some details on demographics?
- What are the Amazon publishing categories? How are they different across Kindle and Paperback formats?
- What are the most profitable categories for self-publishers on Amazon?
- What is Best Seller Rank (or BSR), how does it work and why does it matter?
- Given selecting a niche is crucial, what are the common traits of a profitable niche?
- What is the sweet spot for publishing your book on Amazon?
- How do I systematically explore profitable niches on Amazon.com?
- How do I uncover profitable niches without using any tool?
- Can you give me a quick overview of how does the PLM Kindle Niche Tool work?
Kindle Publishing Advanced Course Outline
- What are some key rules that I should abide by before I even start writing?
- What are some key steps or phases to a good writing process?
- How do I ensure that I always get started and don’t get trapped into perfection?
- How do I keep it going once I have started writing a manuscript?
- How do I ensure that I am able to review my manuscript right after I finish?
- Can you share with me some time-tested tips regarding writing process?
- What are some top things to keep in mind before starting the manuscript Editing process?
- What are some of the top tips regarding editing phase?
- What are the key phases to editing?
- What would you consider a pre-launch checklist?
- What are some of the tips to launching your book using my blog?
- How do I build landing pages for launch purposes?
- How can I use social ads for launching my book?
- How do I use social media to connect with my readers?
- How about email campaigns? Are those helpful in a book launch?
- Can you share with me some free sites that I can submit my upcoming book to?
- How about some twitter hashtags that I can use to launch my book to?
- Are there any other launch tips that you can share with me?
- What is the role of Amazon Affiliate as far as launching my own book is concerned?
- Can you share with me some tips as to financial management for authors?
- What are the some of the key goals of book promotion?
- What are the key things to do even before starting promotion?
- How do I set up my Kindle author profile and review page?
- Are there some sites dedicated to book reviews?
- How about virtual book tour?
- How about First Chapter Freebie tactic?
- How about using udemy and coursera for promoting my book?
- I heard about bonus offers, does it still work for book promotion?
- How about good old press releases?
- Does article marketing work and something that I can use as a one-person shop?
- How about giveaways, do they work?
- Can you summarize Amazon review and rating system for me?
- What are the possible legit and reliable reviews sources for Amazon kindle books?
- How does Amazon Sales Ranking work? how does BSR value correlate to ranking?
- How about negative reviews? I have some and want advice on how to deal with them?
- How do I track my review requests during launch and promotion?
- Who is a ghostwriter? Is that same as co-author?
- Why would anyone use ghostwriters?
- What are some of the key things to keep in mind when hiring a ghostwriter?
Kindle Niche Hunter Tool ACCESS PASS:
Kindle Niche Hunter is a Chrome browser extension, that you can install from WebStore. It is supported on both windows and macOS platforms. It supports the following salient features:
- Amazon Best Seller Pages Real-Time Browsing Support for both Kindle/eBooks as well as Books (Print Edition) with Industry-leading Sales Accuracy
- Complete Meta-Data Analytics (Instant and Average Values)
- Full Meta-Data Analytics Support (BSR, Pages, Reviews, Price, Revenue, Units Sold etc.)
- Instant Switching between Monthly and Daily Revenue Estimates (Individual and Averages)
- eBook/Book Meta-Data Tracking over Unlimited Time Period
- One-Click Meta-Data Export (in CSV format), for further slicing and dicing using Excel
- Support for US, UK, Canada, Japan, Australia, India, France, Spain and Germany marketplaces